Upcoming fairs and events at Gosh ART
It's the ART WALK in Clitheroe
Welcome to my 'glossy' world
Hi I’m Gosha, an artist. I create images which capture passion for life. I am doing it thanks to a technique I have developed using non-drip household gloss paint poured from a craft knife or a stick. By using the paint, with its thick, oily consistency, I can express a real feeling of movement. My pictures will help you to keep vivid memory of all those greatest moments from the best sporting events from Tour de France to Olympics. Most importantly, I capture the most incredible moments of your life, moments of your greatest achievements so you can re-live that special day and feel amazing.
Because YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!
Create Longridge was featured on BBC1 and you can watch the footage by clicking the link below.
CREATE LONGRIDGE 2016 - 3rd PRIZE
It is a great achievemnt to take 3rd Prize in Create Longridge 2016 Competion. On the 3rd of September over 70 artists gathered in one place to paint on the streets and fields around Longridge. The rain poured down all day but the spirit was great. Just like on my painting: 'It is always sunny in... my world (or in Longridge! :-) )
RIBBLE VALLEY PRIZE WINNER 2015
I am proud to announce that my painting 'Town: Clitheroe', part of the Ribble Valley Open 2015 exhibition, is the Ribble Valley Prize Winner 2015!
The picture 'Clitheroe the town' emerging from blank canvas.
HOW TO BUY MY ORIGINAL ARTWORK & FAQ
1. How do I buy your ORIGINAL artwork?
Have a browse thru my collections. Click the image/painting you like. The price / availability & size are alongside the title. You then contact me via email & in subject jot something obvious like art enquiry.
2. How do I pay for it?
In person / bank transfer / cheque / cash /paypal You can collect or I can ship it out to you WORLDWIDE, depending where you are depends on shipping costs. Shipping costs can vary, from £10 to £100 depending on size & what you buy.
3. Can I commission you?
Yes please! All the best cities of the North, the cutest Northern Towns, Places of Natural Beauty, cyclists, runners on the road...
4. Can I come & see your work (studio visits)?
Yes, YOU ARE WELCOME!
I am based at my new place: Gosh Art Studio & Gallery, located at 20 Castlegate, Clitheroe, BB7 1AZ
You can email me if you need more info: - fill the contact page.
see on the map
- 2015 Platform Gallery, Clitheroe, Uk
- 2014 Latitude Gallery, Clitheroe, UK
- 2014 Oxheys Mill Studios, Preston, UK
- 2013 RVAS Open Exhibition, Ribble Valley Artists Studios, Clitheroe, UK
- 2013 Annual Open, Haworth Gallery, Accrington, UK
- 2012 Simply A Woman, Ace Centre, Nelson, UK
- 2011 400th of Pendle Witches, Steward Art Gallery, Clitheroe, UK
- 2010 Annual Open, Haworth Gallery, Accrington, UK
- 2009 Artist Of Higherford Mill, Pendle Heritage Centre, Barrowford, UK
- 2006 Solo Exhibition, Bashall Barn, Clitheroe, UK
- 2005 Diploma, Cepelia Gallery, Wroclaw, Poland
2007-2009, Artist in Residence, Leigh 6th Form College, Leigh, UK
2005-2006, Artist Printmaker, Clitheroe Museum, UK
Platform Gallery exhibition invite
Artist of the month, LAncashire Life Magazine, November 2016